Let’s get down to business. Our students are here to succeed. To do well in their classes. Ace their final exams. Score that killer summer internship. We understand that the pressure to succeed is stressful. That’s why we promote a healthy balance between work and play. After all, we’re only human.
There are a lot of great benefits to living at University Place which include
- Individual Leasing
- Roommate matching available
- Located right beside the downtown campus
- Independent apartment living year-round (including breaks)
- All utilities included with the cost of rent
- All payments and charges are processed through your WVU account. Financial aid, loans, and scholarships can be applied towards your rent, be sure to talk with a financial aid counselor.
- ADA units available
University owned and operated, so your requests, concerns and questions are answered quickly and thoroughly
So come and take a look at what everyone’s talking about! We think you’re really going to be impressed! Visit our amenities page to learn more.